ESNC & Copernicus Masters Competition OPEN!
The Copernicus Masters is Europe’s leading innovation competition for new ideas using Earth observation data. The competition is focused around a series of Challenges across business and public services and looks for new solutions using EO data from the Copernicus programme.
The winner of the Challenge will win:
- Business support package worth £5,000 to support the commercial realisation of the winning idea
- Substantial satellite data quota worth €5,000 (financial support by EC)
- Access to the Copernicus Accelerator programme (if eligible)
- Ticket to the next satellite launch in Kourou
The overall winner – the Copernicus Master – will be selected from among the winners of each challenge by a panel of experts.
See the Copernicus Masters flyer here.
European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC)
The European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) is open to anybody with an idea which utilises satellite navigation technology; be it for position, time, navigation or any other application.
The UK ESNC prize can turn your business idea into a commercial success. The combination of a cash investment with high-level business support and a promotional campaign will strengthen your proposition and expand your network.
- £5,000 cash prize
- Business support package (includes business consultancy and Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) technical consultancy)
- Intellectual Property advice from Marks & Clerk, Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Introductions to technology partners and funding opportunities
- High profile national and international PR campaign
See the ESNC flyer here.
Both competitions close on 30 June 2017. The Satellite Applications Catapult are offering webinars (9th & 13th June) for more information on applying to these competitions.